The Moldex3D Viewer is a comprehensive communication platform that allows users to visualize the results obtained from Moldex3D analysis procedures in a rapid and easy way. Furthermore, various analysis results obtained from a Moldex3D Project can be exported as a compact RSV file and ultimately imported into Viewer. The Moldex3D Viewer supports eDesign, Solid and Shell projects.
Moldex3D Viewer users benefit from using this platform as it increases the efficiency of the design verification and optimization for their given procedures. Through this platform, users are able to easily initiate cross-departmental discussion and collaboration.
Additionally, Moldex3D Viewer users can also view and share the pros and cons of all simulations, as well as more specific identification with their collaborative teams that can include part designers, mold makers, tooling engineers, partners and/or their customers around the world. The use of the Moldex3D Viewer significantly improves the overall productivity of users while also strengthening their enterprise competitiveness.
Product Features and Benefits
- Visualize analysis results including:
- Solid models
- Shell models
- All analysis results can be exported in RSV from the Moldex3D Project
- Customizable result export items that can be used for analysis collaboration and lightening file size
- Multi-run results are displayed
- Synchronous results can be displayed and compared
- Grouped-tree views allow for users to organize different types of results in an efficient manner
- Dynamic view manipulation is available
- Supports the generation of result animations
- Users are able to change the look and feel of Moldex3D Viewer according to their personal preferences
What Can Moldex3D Viewer Do?
- Portable RSV File Format
- Moldex3D Results for Viewer (RSV) is an exclusive file format that can be read in Moldex3D Viewer. All user-specified analysis results can be exported through the Moldex3D Project through the use of this file format.
- Additionally, topology and geometry information of a model is also included with this file format. The Moldex3D RSV allows users to easily share their analysis data with companies or customers.
- User-defined Display Result Items
- Users can decide which analysis result items will be displayed in the Moldex3D Viewer. Once these items are selected, all data can be exported as an RSV file from Moldex3D Project. Through this type of interface, users can output the results they are interested in, while also lightening the file size in the process.
- Scalable Deformation Values
- The Moldex3D Viewer can be used to design scale factors and ultimately generate a deformation animation. As a result of this, users are able to turn the deformation result on or off in each axis (X, Y, and Z) to clearly observe the deformation tendency for part design.
- Clipping and Slicing
- These functions allow users to observe variations that exist in the inner temperatures of test samples while also analyzing heat accumulation areas present within the mold cavity. Each clipping and slicing plane can be moved along the axis in any direction and can be rotated freely.
- Dynamic Iso-surfaces
- Users can identify single and/or multiple iso-surfaces through the use of a constant value like pressure, temperature, or velocity. Iso-values can also be adjusted in the ‘Properties’ page. Through these adjustments, users are able to better evaluate their analysis results for specific cases to predict potential adverse effects that may occur such as warpage, deformation, sink marks, and hesitation.
- Chinese (Traditional or Simplified)
||Windows 10 Family, Windows 8 Family, Windows 7 Family, Windows Server 2008 R2, Windows HPC Server 2008 R2, Windows Server 2012
||Intel Core i7 Series
||4 GB or higher
Note: Moldex3D Viewer is currently compatible with the graphic cards below. If this tool is applied with incompatible graphic cards or without any graphic cards, it may not function properly.
Compatible graphic cards include:
- ATI (AMD)
- Radeon HD4870
- FirePro 2270
- FirePro V4800
- FirePro V7800
- FirePro V5800
- FireGL V8800
- Quadro NVS 300
- Quadro 400
- Quadro 600
- Quadro K2000D
- Quadro NVS 450
- Quadro 2000
- Quadro 4000
- Quadro 5000
- Quadro K4000
- Quadro K2000
- Quadro FX580
- Quadro GT630
- GeForce GT530
Comprehensive Communication Platform to Visualize 3D Analysis Results
User-defined Display Result Items
Scalable Deformation Values