XP2i Digital Pressure Gauge
The XP2i digital pressure gauge from Crystal Engineering is the world’s most popular test gauge – and for a reason.
The XP2i is an easy-to-use, ultra-rugged, intrinsically safe, digital test gauge with 0.1% of reading, 0.02% of full scale, or 0.05% of full scale accuracy levels.
Low pressure absolute ranges; 16 psia version is available
- Available to 15.000 psi
- Marine grade enclosure resists corrosion
- Accuracy not affected from -10 to 50 °C
- Replaces 5 or more digital test gauges
- Fast pressure safety valve (PSV) mode
- Easy to use – No Menu. No Manual? No Problem!
- Available with a discounted re-calibration program
With the optional DataLoggerXP upgrade
- Includes calibration reminders and alerts
- Record 32.000 data points
- Over an entire year of continuous recording time
- Now available on the Dual-Line Display XP2i