The RTC Series from JOFRA is one of the most advanced and accurate series of temperature calibrators with the widest available temperature range. These temperature calibrators feature the patented DLC system for perfect temperature uniformity in the insert even when calibrating large sensors or many sensors at a time.
The RTC Series are dry block and liquid bath / dry block combined and deliver active dual- and triple-zone temperature control which provides excellent temperature homogeneity in the well.
The temperature calibrators are lightweight and offers “Plug and Play” intelligent reference sensors as well as contamination free calibration of clamp sensors.
The 7 models in the series cover temperature ranges from -100 to 700 °C (-148 to 1292 °F), accuracy to ± 0.04 °C and stability to ± 0.005 °C.
With the RTC Series its user will get time saving fast cooling and heating times. Combine with the JofraCloud software for remote reading and setpoint entry.
- Temperature range from -100 to 700 °C (-148 to 1292 °F) with 7 models
- Accuracy to ± 0.04 °C and Stability to ± 0.005 °C
- Dry block and liquid bath / dry block combined
- Time saving fast cooling and heating times
- Contamination free calibration of clamp sensors
- “Plug and Play” intelligent reference sensors
- Easy-to-read color display with User-friendly navigation
- Lightweight and easy to carry
- Multi-hole insert kits
- JofraCal Calibration Software
- Inputs for Thermocouple Calibratio