The PTC Series from JOFRA offers lab features such as a wide temperature range, high accuracy, stability, and speed along with the long-lasting quality that the JOFRA products are well-known for.
The PTC Series cover five models from the basic unit to a full model including signal inputs and external reference sensor.
These temperature calibrators are clean dry-block calibrators featuring an active dual zone temperature control which provides excellent temperature homogeneity in the well.
They are lightweight and come with an intuitive, fast and user-friendly navigation as well as “Plug and Play” intelligent reference sensors.
The five models cover temperature ranges from -90 to 660 °C (-130 to 1220 °F), accuracy to ± 0.06 °C and stability to ± 0.01 °C.
With the PTC Series its user will get time saving fast cooling and heating times (350° in only 7 minutes).
Combine with the JofraCloud software for remote reading and setpoint entry.
- Temperature range from -90 to 660 °C (-130 to 1220 °F) with 5 models
- Accuracy to ± 0.06 °C and Stability to ± 0.01 °C
- Clean Dry block calibrator
- Time saving fast cooling and heating times (350° in only 7 minutes)
- “Plug and Play” intelligent reference sensors
- Easy-to-read color display
- Intuitive, fast, user-friendly navigation
- Lightweight and easy to carry
- Multi-hole insert kits
- JofraCal Calibration Software
- Inputs for Thermocouple Calibration