The CTC Series from JOFRA consists of fast, time-saving, reliable dry-block temperature calibrators designed for on-site use.
Temperature range from -25 to 1205 °C (-13 to 2200 °F), accuracy to ± 0.2 °C and stability to ± 0.04 °C.
The large color display is easy to read and provides icons and information regarding the status of the calibrator and the calibration in process.
Popular functions like automatic switch test and auto stepping are available with special one-key-one-function buttons.
Speed, portability, cleanliness, and wide temperature range are all superior over liquid bath systems. MVI circuitry ensures stability despite mains supply variations.
- Temperature range from -25 to 1205 °C (-13 to 2201 °F) with 6 models
- Accuracy to ± 0.2 °C and Stability to ± 0.04 °C
- Lightweight and easy to carry
- Multi-hole and/or insert kits
- Input for external reference sensor on all C models
- MVI circuitry ensures stability despite mains supply variations