The DTI-1000 digital temperature indicator from JOFRA is a fully traceable thermometer recommended as the reference instrument to verify the true temperature of any type of temperature calibrator, liquid bath or dry-block calibrator.
The superior performance along with our long history of reliable, low-drift calibration instruments make it the working standard in many national laboratories worldwide.
This temperature indicator is ideal for custody transfer applications where high accuracy is important.
- One year accuracy to ± 0.004 °C
- System accuracy with STS Series temperature sensors to ± 0.03 °C
- Wide Temperature Range of -200 to 750 °C (-328 to 1382 °F)
- Resolution to 0.001 °C
- Dual channel inputs with differential option
- Wide selection of sensors (straight, 90°, cabled, etc.) to fit your application
- Uses True Ohm Measurement, which eliminates EMF in cables, sockets, and sensor