The Moldex3D SYNC is a multi-functional interface that is fully embedded into the CAD software to improve workflow rates from design to simulation.
Equipped with the robust capabilities of the Moldex3D technology, designers can easily create CAD models, design pre-processing conditions and directly run professional injection molding analysis that are all required for verifying and optimizing designs in CAD environments. The Moldex3D SYNC can be made available for PTC®, Creo®, NX and SOLIDWORKS®.
Features and Benefits of the Moldex3D SYNC
- Helps users to synchronize design changes
- Validates product designs with minimal effort through the Moldex3D simulations
- Easy-to-use interface
- Streamlines workflow
- Reduces required training times
- Enables automatic generation of high-quality meshes
- Avoids delays in the analysis procedure
- Rapidly launches computations
- Versatile analysis capabilities ensure that design verification and molding solutions are completed quickly
- Supports advanced symmetric functions
- Enhances the accuracy of analysis procedures
- Reduces calculation time
- Equipped with Moldex3D’s comprehensive material data bank
- Increases rate of analysis processes
What is Moldex3D SYNC
Introduction of Moldex3D eDesignSYNC for NX
Introduction of Moldex3D eDesignSYNC for PTC® Creo®
Introduction of Moldex3D eDesignSYNC for SOLIDWORKS®
Case Studies – Connectors
The use of the Moldex3D SYNC has been associated with improved cost efficiency during the design process. Users can learn more information about this key product feature through various case-study demonstrations by Moldex3D that provide a unique insight on how manufacturing defects can be easily detected, as well as how to improve designs to avoid or eliminate defects in the future.
One example of this type of case study demonstration is that which involved a typical connector that was simulated by the Moldex3D SYNC. When the result of the simulation was examined, users were able to immediately discover that the flow pattern component of the physical part was not balanced properly. However, by adjusting the thickness of one side of the connector, results were significantly improved.
Moldex3D eDesignSYNC for NX_Case Study
Moldex3D eDesignSYNC for PTC® Creo®_Case Study
Moldex3D eDesignSYNC for SOLIDWORKS®_Case Study