Princeton Instruments considers that real innovation comes from gaining a deep insight into what is essential to scientists. LightField® is Princeton’s vision for the future of spectroscopy software and scientific imaging. Together with the company’s award-winning spectroscopy and imaging products, LightField® is a game-changer, destined to become the standard for scientific software.
Whether you're involved in Raman spectroscopy, combustion, fluorescence, X-ray imaging, quantum imaging, or astronomy, you'll appreciate the flexibility and power of LightField®.
The innovative LightField® v6.5 is launched with automation support for Python scripts
- Powerful integrated math engine
- Full control of PI cameras and spectrographs
- Obtain directly from LabVIEW, MATLAB, and Python script interfaces
- Export to preferred file formats live or after the acquisition
- Smart search function
- Email notification of experiment status
- Synchronized view offers quick comparison to the same region or peak in two or more data sets
- Supports IntelliCal wavelength and intensity spectral calibration