The T24-AO1 is a wireless receiver with an analog output. This device provides a configurable analog output for a single T24 wireless transmitter module. The output can be easily selected from the pre-calibrated voltage and current ranges, of which include 0-10 Volts, ±10 Volts, 0-5 Volts, ±5 Volts, 0-20 mA and 4-20 mA.
The LED indictors on the T24-AO1 provide status indication of the condition of the radio link, remote battery life and remote sensor status.
These wireless receivers with analog output modules are configured and scaled using free T24 Toolkit software which runs on a PC connected to a T24 base station.
The industrial version of the T24-AO1 is housed in an IP67 NEMA4 sealed enclosure and offers a digital input that allows for the zeroing of the incoming data value. Note that this industrial version offers an extended range as compared to the desktop version.
The license-free 2.4 GHz direct sequence spread spectrum (DSSS) radio telemetry technology provides users with high integrity and error-free communication capabilities. All DSSS features are available with other wireless technologies including Wi-Fi, Bluetooth®, Zigbee®, ETSI, FCC and IC approvals.
- Analog output available from the T24 wireless transmitter
- Wireless range of up to 800 meters (2,600 feet) for the T24-AO1
- Industrial version reaches up to 100 meters (330 feet) for the desktop T24-AO1 version
- Configurable analog outputs:
- 0-10 V
- 0-5 V
- 4-20 mA
- 0-20 mA
- ±10 V
- ±5 V
- Update rate of up to 2000 per second
- Simple wireless configuration and calibration
- Desktop and bulkhead mounting enclosure options provide simple 2 part screw terminal connections
- What outputs are available?
The T24-AO1 provides 0/10, ±10 V, 0-5 V, ±5 V, 0-20 mA and 4-20 mA source and sink outputs.
- How many inputs can a T24-AO1 output?
One input. Note that the T24-AO1 has multiple outputs; however, only one transmitter module can provide data to it.
- How long does an input equate to the output?
Through the use of the T24-Toolkit Software with the T24 Analogue Output, users can declare the upper and lower limits of an output for a given input.
- What is the difference between the T24-AO1 and T24-AO1i?
The T24 Analogue Output modules are identical in their functionality. However, note that the T24-AO1 is an IP67 enclosed version used for industrial applications, whereas the T24-AO1 has an IP50 rating and is designed for desktop applications.
Wireless Receiver with Analog Output and 800 m Range