The Metri IC-LPM Paddlewheel Flow Meter is composed of robust stainless steel that also exhibits excellent corrosion resistance. The IC-LPM series of flow meters exhibit a versatile design that can be adapted for the requirements of various types of liquid flow applications, or even customized for OEM flow meter applications.
These flow meters can be supplied with either threaded or flanged connection, as well as a wide selection of outputs, flow instruments and displays for compact or remote installation requirements.
The three temperature ratings of the IC-LPM series include a standard operating temperature that reaches up to 120 °C as well as options that can reach a medium temperature rating of up to 230 °C or high temperatures of up to 350 °C.
Note that the threaded versions can also withstand pressures of up to 100 bar; higher pressure options are available for certain applications.
The IC-LPM flow meters can be used to replace many turbine meters, as these devices offer users with a low pressure drop and reduced risk of contamination from liquids with suspended solids. Each of these unique properties are accompanied by an excellent level of repeatability.
Metri IC-LPM Product Features
- Cost effective meters for a wide range of liquids
- Accurate with low pressure drop
- Robust stainless steel construction
- High temperature option up to 350 ˚C
- Variety of flow instruments and displays for compact or remote installation
- Adaptable, versatile design with custom options
- High pressure rating up to 100 bar
- ATEX rated option
- Choice of outputs including pulse, 4-20 mA
- Meter complies with PED category 2
Metri IC-LTM Compatibilities
- Metri FMS – flow rate / totalizer 4-20 mA & alarm output
- Fluidwell F012 – field mount indicator / totalizer
- Fluidwell F110 – field mount indicator / totalizer with analog output