The Avant range of high-performance liquid chromatography systems from Advion can be used standalone with UV/Vis and UV detector options, or with the expression Compact Mass Spectrometer (CMS), to offer perfectly integrated LC/CMS under the complete control of Advion’s intuitive, simple Mass Express software suite.
The Avant series has a stackable and modular design, with several options, thereby offering tailored solutions for HPLC as well as UHPLC requirements. From the basic manual injection HPLC to a completely automated, streamlined UHPLC system and everything in between, the Avant range can be configured to fit the user’s analytical needs and the budget. The Advion AVANT range provides:
- HPLC and UHPLC
- Modular, stackable design
- UV and UV-Vis DAD
- Autosamplers with optional cooling
- High-pressure mixing with optional degassing
- Column oven
The Avant (U)HPLC range is the most recent addition to Advion’s revolutionary range of sample inlet devices for the expression CMS, including:
- ASAP direct analysis probe for liquid, solid, and even air-sensitive samples
- Plate Express for automated mass assays from TLC plates
- Flow chemistry interfaces
- vAPCI for analyzing volatile organic compounds (VOCs) from breath, head spaces, and other gas samples
All the above methods can be interfaced simultaneously and easily with the CMS, thereby enabling the chemist to move effortlessly and quickly between workflows.
Downlaod Brochure Here