Technological progress in electron microscopy makes working in a stable and quiet environment essential. Herzan’s newest acoustic enclosure for electron microscopes guarantees maximum protection from disruptive acoustic noise emanating from chillers, pumps, and other noisy laboratory machines.
It is possible to tailor the EM acoustic enclosure to suit the precise requirements and research requirements of the electron microscope, thus ensuring users obtain ideal results from their microscope.
- Mobile and removable — detachable caster jacks enable high portability and accessibility when necessary
- Built for EMs — paneled/modular design for highest performance and utility
- Accessibility for ease of use — many cable access ports and double-access doors enable uncompromised access to the electron microscope all the time
- Leading performance for acoustically sensitive EMs: many layers of sound dampening material for wide frequency acoustic isolation
- Large metrology tools
- Electron microscopes (SEM/TEM)
- Large acoustically sensitive research instrumentation
- Loud semiconductor equipment
- Ultra-high vacuum scanning tunneling microscopes (UHV-STM)
- And much more
Protect Your SEM/TEM with Acoustic Enclosure
AVI Series Active Vibration Isolation Platform