The AUDIT 7000 is Baugh & Weedon’s best thickness gauge yet. The system displays results on a 3.5” color screen, that is legible in bright light conditions, with a live A-scan and a B-scan function.
The AUDIT 7000 can be equipped with a range of immersion probes and delay lines ranging from 1-20 MHz and has custom application settings, and the option to store memory on a 32 GB SD card or to directly interface to data entry software such as Microsoft Excel.
The AUDIT 7000’s vibrating alarm represents the first time this technology has been used and is ideal for use in noisy settings.
The AUDIT 7000 product line consists of 4 models – the standard AUDIT 7000, the AUDIT 7000W, the AUDIT 7000DL and the AUDIT 7000DLW.
- Plastic components (toys, piping, bottles, trays and tanks)
- Coil steel
- 3.5” color screen – legible in bright sunlight
- Software upgrades including datalogging, live waveforms (or both)
- Take color A-scans and thickness readings at the same time
- Fast/Max and Fast/Min for minimum and/or maximum readings with true thickness at 25 Hz
- Can be used with a wide range of single element transducers
- Datalogger can link directly to Microsoft Excel
- Operation possible in different languages
- Designed for IP67