The multi-functional design of the DEA 288 Ionic allows for the application of a great variety of different test conditions such as heat, cold or UV light. This enables the user to easily and conveniently determine the best parameters for processing the material.
A complete dielectric analyzer consists of the DEA electronics and a sensor. Disposable sensors are connected via an adaptor box. Four models of DEA 288 Ionic are available: the regular laboratory version and the slim version with small footprint and two industrial versions.
Both instruments are equipped with the same state-of-the-art electronics and have the ability to control additional accessories such as the lab furnace or lab press. The technical differences between the devices are in the design of the housing, the footprint and the maximum number of channels.
Key Technical Data (Subject to Change)
- Frequency range: 1 mHz to 1 MHz, freely selectable values
- Data acquisition multiple DEA modules: True simultaneous operation of all channels
- Minimum data acquisition time: < 5 ms
- Sensor connection: Shielded 4-wire technique (compensation of resistivity and capacity of the wire as a prerequisite for precise measurements)
- DEA modules:
- Portable Version: All-purpose version, up to 7 channels
- Industrial Rack Version: up to 8 channels (extension possible for up to 16 channels)
- I/O Ports: Input and output of measuring signals or signals from peripheral devices such as pressure or temperature sensors. DEA allows for triggering by manufacturing machines