The SIR3 series of cameras are compact, lightweight and robust, making them ideally suited for the harsh indoor and outdoor environments associated with proofing ground and industrial use.
The camera series is an evolution of the successful SIR2 series of cameras. Advances in technology have allowed us to make it more compact, whilst retaining all its predecessor’s functionality and now enhanced by Gigabit Ethernet connectivity and optional optical viewfinder. The ability to acquire 2 separate full resolution images along with our SURESHOT triggering system makes this the camera of choice for acquiring crucial data for analysis.
The SIR3 Compact Range Camera features include:
- 11 megapixel images with superior quality, improved detail and better measurement accuracy.
- Single image mode when ultimate dynamic range is required
- Double image mode (two full frames) when displacement and velocity information is required
- Comprehensive triggering facilities
- Multiple flash triggers
- Multiple exposures for trajectory analysis
- Compact, fully ruggedised design, ingress
The SIR3 Compact Range Camera is suited to use in:
- Impact Studies
- Elasticity, Crack Propagation and shock resistance
- Spray Particle Analysis