The UH4000 series universal hardness tester is developed for high-volume production labs and production floor. The UH4000 series comes in two different configurations, namely, the UH4250 and UH4750. Universal hardness testers are developed to carry out a number of hardness scales with a single machine, in the majority of cases for higher loads (>5 kgf).
Its robust design makes it a reliable machine that is ideal for harsh workshop conditions and is appropriate for testing in metals production, in the automotive industry, and for large components such as flat or cylindrical workpieces, castings and forgings, heat-treated materials, steels, cemented carbides, carbon testing, plastics, and ceramics. The ground-breaking hardness tester incorporates very fast testing cycles and a newly developed turret to hold many indenters and objectives.
The operator can perform tests based on a range of test methods without requiring manual indenter/objective changes. The frame is developed with extremely robust and strong castings, and also the turret cover, which shields the highly accurate measurement system and turret assembly against external impacts and collisions, for example, with test pieces. The large 300 mm (11.8 inches) x 400 mm (15.7 inches) T-slot stage and the weight capacity allow testing of big and heavy parts.
- The heavy duty stage with a dimension of 300 mm (11.8 inches) x 400 mm (15.7 inches) will manage the parts and components — a built-in 12mm T-slot bed on the stage itself guarantees complete flexibility for special clamping vises
- The exceptional 8 position turret will make sure that all the testing tools are set up and that there is no need for manual exchange of indenters and objective
- Closed loop load cell technology ensures high accuracy and repeatability of measurement results
- The frame is developed with an extremely sturdy steel casting, well-suited for production environments
- Workspace illumination for enhanced visibility on the parts
- Manual and automatic Z-axis movement
Wilson® UH4000 Universal Hardness Tester
Wilson® UH4000 - Universal Hardness Tester
Wilson® UH4000 - Universal Hardness Tester - Picture 1
Wilson® UH4000 - Universal Hardness Tester - Picture 2
Wilson® UH4000 - Universal Hardness Tester - Picture 3