Amongst the family of IKA Rotation Evaporators, the RV 8 Rotary Evaporator is the most basic and manually-operated model. It has a variety of uses in the biotechnology, pharmaceutical, and chemical industries, as well as in research and development, laboratories, plant construction, and in manufacturing and quality assurance.
The 1,500 cm² cooling surface is used extraordinarily efficiently by the vertical condenser, courtesy of the specially-designed glass guides. Optimum control of all the distillation processes is enabled by the digital displays for both speed and the monitoring of the bath’s temperature.
- A new 4 liter heating bath
- In case of power failures, there is an integrated safety lift-out function
- The package includes a Woulff bottle
- There is a heating bath for water or oil complete with carrying handles
- The bath’s temperature heating can be fixed by using the locking button
- The black-and-white display panel is covered with glass and clearly legible
- The red indicator in the locking mechanism shows the vapor tube’s unlocked position
- The glassware can be precisely positioned courtesy of the manual lifting capability
- The immersion angle is adjustable
- The manual lift handling is single-handed, allowing operation by both right and left-handed people
- The speed range is from 5 - 300 min-1
- User safety is ensured by the low voltage of the device (24 V)
- For the simple exchange of evaporation flasks, there is a flask clamping mechanism with an integrated push-off function
- There is no need for a great deal of space, as the high efficiency condenser's cooling surface is only 1,500 cm²
- It is compatible with the complete range of IKA RV 10 glassware.