Developed exclusively for the maritime industry, the MTC Series portable temperature calibrator is a time-efficient, quick, economical calibrator. With a one year recommended calibration interval, the accuracy can be increased, or by extending the interval to three years, the cost of ownership of the temperature calibrator can be decreased. The costs associated with recalibration and managing assets can be decreased by 66%.
In addition, the MTC temperature calibrator incorporates an insightful user-friendly interface, and general functions such as auto stepping and automatic switch test are available with unique one-key-one-function buttons. With colored safety icons, a hot or cold calibrator can be easily and rapidly detected, thereby limiting injuries, while a time estimator and a stability icon allow users to monitor the current status.
- One-year accuracy of ±0.9 °C and stability up to ±0.1 °C
- Three-year accuracy of up to ±1.8 °C and stability up to ±0.1 °C
- Temperature range from 82 to 1202 °F (28 to 650 °C)
- Lightweight and easy to carry
- Dry block calibrator
- Despite mains supply differences, MVI circuitry guarantees stability
- Multi-hole insert kits