The XLNCE SMX-ILH XRF system is a yield management and process control platform that provides built-in and remote module configurations to enable in-line atmospheric analysis of coating composition, as well as thickness measurements of flexible and rigid substrates.
This system enables the movement of coated material through the measuring enclosure for the analysis of the entire panel in static or across the gradient locations via a motorized, programmable single or dual integrated measuring module.
The XLNCE SMX-ILH patented Thermal Shield enables collecting real-time XRF data of hot substrates up to 300 °C, thereby decreasing panel dwell times and improving the process throughput. The measurement quality is further improved by a dedicated Z-axis height adjustment feature that accomodates bow and warp along with planarity deviations common to larger panels, particularly at higher temperatures.
- Material selection, layer formulations
- Thickness and composition analysis
- Yield management
- Off-line and in-line process control
Specialized Application Areas
- Photovoltaic manufacturing process
- Metal film stack composition, like CIGS
- Corrosion resistance coating
- Micro-electronic manufacturing
- Energy (CIS, CIGS, batteries)
- Thermal barrier coating