Featuring a fixed speed and three-dimensional (3D) tumbling motion, the Rocker 3D basic shaker is designed to perform smooth mixing operations. It is used for homogeneous mixing in tubes, flasks, Petri dishes, and culture flasks, and is suitable for DANN extractions, staining and destaining of cells, cultivation of cell cultures, and distribution of cells, to name a few. The shaking speed remains constant even under voltage and load fluctuations. Reproducible test results are guaranteed by a fixed angle.
- Speed range: 30 rpm (fixed)
- Shaking diameter: 8° (angle)
- Can be used at 4 °C to 50 °C in incubators
- User-friendly operation with touch keypad
- Includes anti-slip rubber mat
- Ideal for continuous operation
- Different attachments make it possible to use the shaker in a wide range of applications