The TESCAN S8000 is a Scanning Electron Microscope (SEM) that can satisfy the most demanding requirements for image quality and sample microanalysis that regularly arise in different fields of technology and research. The best conditions for microanalysis and ultra-high resolution are guaranteed in one single instrument.
Researchers can now benefit from all the advantages of field-free ultra-high resolution achieved by the new TESCAN BrightBeam™ SEM column technology. This technology provides first-class imaging performance with outstanding contrast at low beam energies and excellent beam quality at all beam currents.
When it comes to versatility, the TESCAN S8000 microscope provides a truly flexible analytical platform which gives excellent quality in imaging with superb contrast. Whether samples are conductive or nonconductive, organic or inorganic, magnetic or nonmagnetic, the TESCAN S8000 supplies the ideal imaging conditions thanks to its advanced detection system with electron-signal filtering capabilities and variable pressure operations.
The new TESCAN Essence™ software platform is the key component, which makes the TESCAN S8000 an easy-to-use microscope; excellent images can be gathered quickly and effortlessly by any user, guaranteeing high productivity in the lab and minimal time-to-data.
- New detection system which includes an in-beam axial detector and multidetector for energy-selective and angle-selective electron signal collection gives complete control on surface sensitivity and the choice to explore with different contrast
- New Essence™ software platform and streamlined GUI with application-specific customizable layout, innovated report template editor, 3D collision model, quick search box, workflow-oriented wizards, image processing, SEM undo-redo, multi-user environment localized in many languages
- New BrightBeam™ SEM column with proprietary 70 ° combined electrostatic-magnetic objective lens for maximum universality
- EquiPower™ lens technology for efficient thermal power dissipation and excellent electron column stability
- New field emission schottky electron gun now permitting electron beam currents up to 400 nA and rapid beam energy changes
- Electron beam energy range down to 50 eV with beam deceleration
- New generation of electronics with up to eight live signal channels simultaneously
- Beam Deceleration Technology (BDT) for further enhanced resolution at low and ultra-low electron beam energies with simultaneous detection of SE and BSE signals (optional)
- Field-free ultra-high resolution imaging for maximum versatility in imaging and analysis including the investigation of magnetic samples
New TESCAN EssenceTM SW platform
The new Essence makes imaging easier than ever - Main Benefits:
- Simplified GUI with fast access to main functions
- 3D collision model for unique chamber view
- Easy-to-learn and customizable; new user is productive within a short time
- Optimized for multi-user environment
- Workflow-oriented wizards
- Maximum control in applications