Restrictions in engineering materials and constantly increasing expectations for reliability mean ensuring quality product production is more crucial than ever. Jade Plus allows users to prove quality standards and minimize product returns from the field, and the related cost and damage to reputation.
Prove Your Quality
Jade Plus investigates the hidden regions of your products which cannot be reached by optical tools.
- Quality process trends can be spotted early using innovative measurement tools for distance measurement and voiding
- IPC-A-610 and IPC-7095 adherence can be ensured with integral checking for BGA and QFN voiding, roundness, solder ball diameter, bridge and missing
- Users can see assembly defects plainly with 0.95 µm image resolution
Users can obtain high throughput even with a high mix of products.
- Users can save time checking numerous boards. An automated inspection routine can be programmed once, and then all that needs to be done is load, click, and go.
- Users can see from every side at high magnification. Nordson DAGE’s unique double angle geometry does not rotate the board; therefore, users do not lose orientation.
- Users can click to jump straightaway to a specific part. Component Location uses board design data so users are always aware of what they are looking at.
Open Tube Technology
Jade Plus comprises of an open X-ray tube consisting of a replaceable tungsten filament.
- Built keeping in mind maintenance so users can be up and running quickly, every time the filament defocuses or expires
- Tungsten filaments tend to fade over time, but by swapping in a new filament, users can experience “as new” performance at any time
- Training included to reduce the risks of contaminating or destroying the X-ray tube during filament swapping
For a maintenance-free option, users can look at Quadra® 3 which needs no filament swapping, guaranteeing “as new” continuous performance for life.
Screen for solder pad defects quickly with automated voiding measurement.
See what you are inspecting and move to parts quickly with the Component Location feature.