Application Studio II from Elmo Motion Control Ltd is the second-generation cutting-edge wizard-based tuning tool that is smart, flexible, easy-to-use, and advanced with an easy motion-programming setting. It provides intuitive interfaces designed to streamline complex advanced motion programming. Overall, EAS II delivers a number of novel capabilities.
EAS II is capable of configuring programs, maintaining, and examining all features and capabilities in Elmo’s Maestro motion controllers and servo drives. Elmo’s software and hardware integration requires software usability to offer motion designers the ability to interpret specific motion control requirements rapidly and easily. The New Features interface design directs users through features, configurations, capabilities, system integration, motion programming, and monitoring tasks.
- Software tools allow motion control innovation in all fields. A flood of innovation in robotics, factory automation, unmanned vehicles, and all things that move.
- Scope for automated live recording
- Maestro controller and servo drive ECAM configuration, with easy external reference input processing, Bode & Nichols tuning graphical analysis
- Error mapping and correction, user unit assistance, drive feedback emulation
- Detailed inline help system and gauge displays
- Control (upload/download) of several servo-drive configurations
Remote Training System for Quick Set-Up and Operation
EASII effortlessly configures, tunes, tests, programs, records, and enhances the user’s motion sequences.
The Remote Training System provides the users with exercises, instructive films, and emulation hardware so that they can experience working with EASII in a real motion control setting and quickly design a motion control solution.
- Tailored, system workspace-oriented interface formation
- User-friendly, Windows®-based (32-bit and 64-bit) multi-language operating system support
- EtherCAT network configuration and diagnostic tools
- Drive level user programming development setting
- In-built IEC 61131-3 PLC programming-based Integrated Development Environment (IDE)
- Single axis and multi-axis motion control testing tools
- Both basic and advanced auto-tuning tools—rapid, simple, and efficient
- Flexible sensor system in Dual Loop configurations
- Enhance servo performance with advanced filters
- Calibration support for many sensor types
- State-of-the-art system identification and controller design techniques
- Automatic tuning of MIMO-based gantry and planar controllers
- Sophisticated recording and analysis capabilities