The advanced high power density servo drive—Gold Solo Guitar—offers built-in safety, excellent servo performance, and state-of-the-art networking, all integrated into a compact PCB mountable package.
Equipped with local intelligence and a fully featured motion controller, the Gold Solo Guitar delivers 8.2 kW of peak power or up to 4.1 kW of continuous power in a compact package—51.8 (H) x 80 (L) x 61 (W) mm or 2.039″ x 3.15″ x 2.402″.
Being an integrated solution, the Gold Solo Guitar can be directly linked to the application in a simple and efficient manner. The solution includes the Gold Solo Guitar along with a user-friendly connection interface, which reduces or eliminates resources and development time when creating an application’s PCB board.
Elmo Application Studio (EAS) software tools make it easy to set up and tune the Gold Solo Guitar drive. As part of the Gold product range, the Gold Solo Guitar can be fully programmed with the Elmo motion control language.
The Gold Solo Guitar servo drive also comes in a wide range of options. These include numerous power rating settings, three different communications options, such as EtherCAT with switches (Option F in the part number), EtherCAT (E suffix in the part number), or Standard (S suffix in the part number), I/O configuration possibilities, and an array of feedback selections.
Highlights of Gold Solo Guitar
- Extremely efficient, high-bandwidth performance
- Ultra-compact, highest power density
- Advanced Gold Line core motion control technology
- Sophisticated filtering and gain scheduling options for improved dynamic performance
- Supports an array of feedback sensors
- Vector control sinusoidal commutation
- Multiple communication options—RS-232, Ethernet, USB, CANopen, and EtherCAT