The compact, built-in digital servo drive—Gold Solo Whistle—provides 3.2 kW of peak power or 1.6 kW of continuous power, and weighs only 106 g (3.74 oz).
Since the Gold Solo Whistle digital servo drive is a built-in solution, it can be directly connected to the application in an easy and efficient way. The solution includes the Gold Whistle along with an easy-to-use connection interface, which reduces or eliminates resources and development time when creating a PCB board for a specific application.
The sophisticated, high-power-density servo drive offers built-in safety, excellent performance, and state-of-the-art networking. It is also equipped with local intelligence and a fully featured motion controller. A single 12–95 V isolated DC power source (not included) supplies power to the Gold Solo Whistle servo drive. A “smart” control-supply algorithm in the Gold Solo Whistle also allows it to operate with a single power supply without the need for an auxiliary power supply for the logic.
In combination with the Gold Maestro servo drive, the ultimate distributed network motion controller and other components of the Gold Line of intelligent servo drives, users can easily implement advanced solutions for the most difficult multi-axis motion applications with a short development cycle and without compromising on the excellent performance.
Highlights of Gold Solo Whistle
- Sophisticated filtering and gain scheduling options for improved dynamic performance
- Advanced Gold Line core motion control technology
- Highly efficient, high-bandwidth performance
- Ultra-compact and highest power density
- Vector control sinusoidal commutation
- Supports an array of feedback sensors
- Multiple communication options: Ethernet, USB, CANopen, and EtherCAT