The Gold DC Whistle from Elmo Motion Control Ltd is a compact, wall-mounted digital servo drive weighing just 267 g (9.42 oz.). It is designed to supply up to 1.6 kW of uninterrupted power or 3.2 kW of peak power.
This state-of-the-art, high-power-density servo drive offers high-level performance, built-in safety, cutting-edge networking, as well as local intelligence and a fully featured motion controller. The Gold DC Whistle is driven by a single 12–95 V isolated DC power source, which is not built-in, and a “smart” control-supply algorithm that allows the drive to work with a single power supply without the need for an auxiliary power supply for the logic.
Together with the Gold Maestro, the ultimate distributed network motion controller, and the other systems of the Gold Line of intelligent servo drives, hi-tech solutions for the most difficult multi-axis motion applications can be easily executed, with a short development cycle while sustaining high performance.
Highlights of Gold DC Whistle
- Ultra-compact, highest power density
- Gold Line core motion control technology
- Highly efficient, high-bandwidth performance
- Compatible with a broad range of feedback sensors
- Vector control sinusoidal commutation
- Advanced filtering and gain scheduling options for improved dynamic performance
- Various communication options: USB, CANopen, EtherCAT, Ethernet