SPECTROLAB S is a true revolution in High-End Metal Analysis:
- Instrument footprint decreased by 27%
- Extremely accurate results within 20 seconds (example: low-alloy steels)
- On average, a factor 2 improvement in detection limits for low-alloy steels and a factor 5 improvement for pure aluminum metals as opposed to earlier models
- Standard maintenance intervention needs (spark stand cleaning) decreased by a factor of 8
- iCAL 2.0 — one sample standardization for the full system, saving 30 minutes per day
SPECTRO, the arc/spark innovation player, has spent over four decades building the world’s leading OES instruments. The company has enhanced the use of solid state detectors with its exclusive CMOS+T technology to transform high-end arc/spark OES analysis. SPECTROLAB S is a class apart, which is engineered to supply the quickest possible measurements; longest uptime; lowest limits of detection; and most future-proof flexibility.
The SPECTROLAB S has the world’s first CMOS-based detector system that is perfected for high-end metal analysis — owing to SPECTRO’s exclusive CMOS+T technology. From trace elements to multi-matrix applications, it offers very fast, extremely accurate, and remarkably flexible analysis.
With respect to sample throughput, SPECTROLAB S meets the metal market’s requirement for speed. For instance: when examining low-alloy steel, it can deliver very accurate measurements within 20 seconds.
By every standard, it is made to be the most ideally performing spectrometer currently available for primary metal manufacturers. Besides, it is an equally exceptional solution for secondary metal manufacturers, aerospace and automotive manufacturers, as well as producers of finished and semi-finished goods, semiconductors, electronics, and so on.
SPECTROLAB S - A True Revolution in High-End Metal Analysis