One of the requirements of the modern mining sector is immediate on-site elemental analysis. ElvaX Geo provides accurate data and ease of operation during geo-exploration or quality assurance. The instrument is uniquely developed for long non-stop convenient operation. The exceptional 800 mm2 analytical spot analysis boosts averaging of inhomogeneous samples.
A composite pole helps to maintain a comfortable body position during operation and enables analysis of inaccessible places. This form factor enables continuous measurement during slow walking while measurement outcomes are communicated to the operator via headphones. ElvaX Geo is run by a PDA in a protective enclosure, which can be placed beneath an outer garment in case of adverse climatic conditions. The Li-Ion Battery can also be concealed.
ElvaX Geo provides outstanding repeatability and low limits of detection with an exceptional 800 mm2 analytical spot that significantly increases the averaging of inhomogeneous samples.
The instrument is uniquely developed for long non-stop convenient operation.
ElvaX Geo software employs the basic parameters as well as the empirical calibration techniques.
- Basic parameters analysis of unidentified samples without empirical calibration. With user factor calculation technique, analysis accuracy can be improved for a particular location.
- The analyzer is fitted with the watertight case, composite pole, laboratory stand, and holster for carrying
- In addition to carrying out in-depth analysis of XRF spectra, ElvaXTMsoftware allows users to make calibrations of their own.
- Averaging function to reduce error during analysis of inhomogeneous samples.
- Using a laboratory stand, ElvaX Geo is changed into a desktop instrument working with ElvaXTM PC software
- ElvaX Geo supports incorporation with an external GPS module through Bluetooth. The obtained data can subsequently be used in a GIS.
ElvaX Geo software employs the basic parameters as well as the empirical calibration techniques. Basic parameters analysis of unidentified samples without empirical calibration is exceptionally accurate. However, every instrument is calibrated for the fundamental mineral types with NIST or NIST traceable samples. ElvaX Geo shows exceptional limits of detection and repeatability. ElvaX Geo can analyze the complete range of minerals eliminating the need for prior calibration.
- Soil and sediment
- Mining and Exploration
- Environmental analysis
A composite pole helps to maintain a comfortable body position at the time of operation and allows analysis of hard-to-reach areas.
Delivered with Foamed Case
This portable device is provided along with a case to guard it from weather influence, fallings, and vibrations.
Digital X-Ray Source digiX-50
- Voltage: 50 kV
- Current: 200
- Anode: W
- Spot size: 800 mm2
- Power: 10 W
- Active area: 25 mm2 (option 70 mm2)
- Type: Fast SDD
- Count rate: 500 000 cps
- Energy resolution: <145 eV at 5.9 keV
- MCA: 4096 channels
- Display: 4.3″
- DPP: proprietory Dynamically Adaptive Shaping (DAS) type, 80 MHz sampling rate
- Protection: IP67
- Dimensions: 242 х 236 х 90 mm
- Weight: 2 kg
- Analysis algorithms: Fundamental parameters (FPA), Empirical (regression) calibrations
- Operating system: Windows EC7
ElvaX Geo Handheld XRF Analyzer for Mining and Exploration
Delivered with Foamed Case