PmX-5050 is a completely stand-alone device for uninterrupted analysis of particulate matter (PM) elemental composition, designed for online elemental analysis of heavy metals in the surrounding air.
The presence of PM in the air and its overall buildup in the environment are topics of increasing public interest, particularly in the manufacturing units, plants, and factories surrounding areas. It is important to determine and evaluate the PM concentration in the air to avoid any potential harm to natural resources, people living in those places, and overall environmental damage of the area.
The robust hardware and inclusive software algorithms enable the ElvaX PmX-5050 to provide the highest precision and accuracy of PM analysis for a broad variety of elements.
PmX-5050 offers up to three months of stand-alone continuous analysis of PM 2.5 or PM 10 elemental concentration in ambient air.
The automatic calibration adjustment, pressure, and humidity influence, and automatic correction of ambient temperature enable ElvaX PmX-5050 to offer the maximum long-term stability of the analysis.
- Full conformance to the US EPA IO-3.3 standard
- Continuous analysis of PM 2.5 or PM 10 elemental concentration
- Automatic correction of ambient temperature, pressure, and humidity influence
- Up to three months of stand-alone continuous operation
- Easy calibration procedure and tape replacement
- Insightful software interface
- Heated sampling stage for condensing prevention
Earlier solutions for PM monitoring could measure only overall presence and concentration of PM , while complete understanding of the effect of PM on human health and environment can only be achieved through elemental analysis.
Up to Three Months of Stand-Alone Continuous Operation
PmX-5050 can be easily maintained and installed. The calibration procedure and tape replacement are straightforward.
PmX-5050 allows correction of ambient temperature, pressure, and humidity influence. All the required ports and interfaces are provided.
- Flow rate: (0~20) L/minute
- Applicable standard: USA EPA IO-3.3
- Filter tape: PTFE
- Tape replacement interval: up to three months
- Power consumption: 200 W
- Power supply: AC 100 V~240 V, 50/60 Hz
- Weight (w/o sampling inlet): 40 kg
- External connection: USB, Ethernet
- Dimensions (w/o sampling inlet): 500 mm x 500 mm x 450 mm
- Primary beam filter changer: 5 positions, automatic
- X-ray tube: 50 W, 50 kV, 3 mA
- X-ray detector: SDD
- Measurement range: 0 ~ 200 µg/m3
- Sampling and analysis times: 3 ~ 1440 minutes
- Calibration samples: SS316 for energy calibration, NIST 2783 for concentration calibration, other samples (optional)
- Detection limit: 0.1 ng/m3 for most elements
- Altitude: up to 1000 m
- Ambient temperature: 0 °C ~ 40 °C
- Humidity: 0 ~ 80%