ElvaX Basic is a compact and cost-effective Energy Dispersive X-ray Fluorescence (EDXRF) spectrometer designed for laboratory use. It is optimized for both quantitative and qualitative analysis of liquids, solids, and powders in the element range from S (Z=16) to U (Z=92) in an array of concentrations.
The EvaX Basic system, integrated with comprehensive software and sophisticated hardware, provides the most accurate and precise analysis of materials.
Thanks to the dynamically Adaptive Shaping (DAS) DPP designed by Elvatech, the ElvaX Basic system has become the fastest Si-PIN diode-based analyzer on the market.
The ElvaX Basic, equipped with automatic calibration adjustment, automatic temperature correction, and the digiX-40 digital X-Ray source, provides long-life reproducibility of the analysis without the necessity to re-calibrate the system.
- High speed and precision
- Ergonomic design
- Available with high-performance analytical software
- Compact design does not take up much space on a desk
The ElvaX Basic XRF system is a high-performance and cost-effective system that can be used in many different fields like alloy sorting, jewelry, and express QC, to name a few.
The ElvaX Basic integrates robust analytical software toolkit with a user-friendly interface, thus enabling even amateur operators to carry out any required measurements in just a matter of minutes.
Whether in production or laboratory facilities, the ElvaX Basic allows users to get the precision and performance of a costly full-size benchtop spectrometer at a significantly lower cost.
Fast and Simple
Users can simply connect their ElvaX Basic to a computer through the USB port, turn it on, and run the ElvaX (TM) software. Users can simply get their sample composition.
Elvatech’s priority is to reduce instrument downtime through timely and efficient service and delivery.
- Mining and exploration
- WEEE and RoHS
- PMI and alloy
- Environmental analysis
- Precious metals
- Sulfur in oil
- General chemical
Digital X-Ray Source digiX-40
- Power: 4 W
- Current: 200 µAmp
- Voltage: 40 kV
- Anode: W
- Energy resolution: 165 eV at Mn Kα (140 eV for SDD)
- Area: 6 mm2 (25 mm2 for SDD)
- Type: Si-PIN (optional SDD)
- MCA: 4096 channels
- DPP: Proprietary Dynamically Adaptive Shaping (DAS) type, 80 MHz sampling rate
- Power consumption: 40 W
- Power supply: 90–240 V AC, 50/60 Hz
- Weight: 13 kg
- Dimensions: 430 х 340 х 200 mm
- Analysis algorithms: Empirical (regression) calibrations, fundamental parameters (FPA), and manual spectra comparison
- Operating system: Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10