The advanced benchtop X-ray fluorescence analyzer — ElvaX Pro — provides a new level of analysis speed, precision, and detection limits for a variety of elements ranging from Na(11) to U(92). This is attributed to the ultra-large area Fast SDD detector and the latest 60 kV, 1000 µAmp X-ray tube.
The combination of exclusive software algorithms and robust hardware makes the ElvaX Pro a multipurpose laboratory instrument for elemental analysis of a wide range of materials, such as liquids, powders, solids, etc.
The EvaX Pro system, equipped with unique software algorithms and novel hardware, provides the highest accuracy and precision elemental analysis for a complete range of analytical applications.
The ElvaX Pro is the fastest XRF analyzer available on the market because it features an ultra-large area Fast SDD detector and a Dynamically Adaptive Shaping (DAS) DPP designed by Elvatech.
Integrated with automatic calibration adjustment, pressure corrections, automatic temperature, and the digiX-60 digital X-Ray source, the ElvaX Pro solution enables long-life reproducibility of the analysis without having to re-calibrate the system.
- 60 kV X-ray tube voltage enables users to study rare earth elements using K-series and reliably enhances sensitivity to the high-energy elements ranging from Pd (Z=46) to Ba (Z=56)
- The fastest XRF analyzer (throughput above 400 000 cps) in the world — excellent precision and highest accuracy within the shortest measurement time
- Helium purge feature enhances sensitivity to light elements (S, P, Si, Al, Mg, and Na) a number of times
- Motorized collimator changer designed for minute spot analysis of welds, jewelry, etc.
- Around 1000 μA X-ray tube current boosts detection and accuracy limits for light elements, such as S, P, Si, Al, Mg, and Na, and enables the use of small-size collimators (< 1 mm) for minute spot analysis
- High-resolution CCD camera is provided for accurate sample positioning
- Exceptional calibration stability and compensation of ambient pressure and temperature influence
- Sample spinner for analyzing inhomogeneous samples
- 16-position automatic sample changer boosts the productivity of a laboratory
Among the ElvaX family, ElvaX Pro is the most robust EDXRF spectrometer designed for the most demanding users. It delivers excellent performance when it comes to analyzing light elements as well as high-energy elements including the rare earth elements.
- Mining and exploration
- WEEE and RoHS
- PMI and alloy
- Environmental analysis
- Oxide and clays
- Sediment and soil
- Sulfur in oil
- General chemical
Improved Light Elements Capabilities
The ElvaX Pro provides excellent precision and the lowest detection limits for light elements, like Mg, Na, S, P, Si, and Al, thanks to the helium purge feature and the high anode current (1000 uAmp) X-ray tube.
Small Spot Analysis
The combination of the automatic collimator changer and high-resolution CCD camera allows effortless positioning and local analysis of small objects, welds, and jewelry. The ultra-large fast SDD and the robust X-ray tube offer short measurement time and high count rate even with less than 1 mm collimators.
Rare Earth Elements
The high-voltage 60 kV X-ray tube makes it possible to analyze elements, which earlier could not be determined by using K-lines — Gd, Eu, Sm, Pm, Nd, Pr¸ Ce, and La.
The rapid measurement combined with the automatic 16-positions sample changer boosts the productivity of a laboratory up to 1000 samples per workday.
Digital X-Ray Source digiX-60
- Five-position collimator changer
- Eight-position filter changer
- Power: 12 W
- Current: 1000 µAmp
- Voltage: 60 kV
- Anode: Ag, W, and Rh
- Count rate: 500 000 cps
- Energy resolution: 85 eV at Al Kα and 130 eV at Mn Kα
- Area: 70 mm2
- Type: Fast SDD
- MCA: 4096 channels
- DPP: Proprietary Dynamically Adaptive Shaping (DAS) type, 80 MHz sampling rate
- Power consumption: 50 W
- Power supply: 90–240 V, 50/60 Hz
- Weight: 18 kg
- Dimensions: 430 х 340 х 200 mm
- Analysis algorithms: Empirical (regression) calibrations, fundamental parameters (FPA), and manual spectra comparison
- Operating system: Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10
ElvaX Professional XRF System
Improved Light Elements Capabilities