Herzan has introduced the latest active vibration isolation table called TS-C30. Part of the TS Series, the TS-C30 solution provides considerable active vibration isolation performance for scientists who work on compact and nanoscale microscopes.
Herzan’s TS-C30 is also the most cost-effective active vibration isolation table available in the market, providing greater value for scientists who need low-frequency vibration isolation as well as a host of features that directly benefit their specific applications.
- Premium design: Features brushed metal with black anodized top plate
- Isolates all vibrations: Offers low-frequency active vibration isolation in all six degrees of freedom
- Active > Passive: The TS-C30 offers relatively better performance than passive systems because it is 500 x stiffer and does not have low-frequency resonance
- Dynamic isolation: All resonances are damped by an internal feedback loop
- Research-grade technology: Sophisticated piezoelectric sensory technology delivers unprecedented isolation performance
Due to the vibration isolation performance of each TS table, the resolution of research instruments can be maximized by eliminating ambient vibration noise that can have an impact on their data. In essence, the exclusive technology integrated into the TS Series table can considerably benefit any instrument sensitive to <5 Hz vibration noise.
Standard applications using the TS platforms are given below:
- Scanning probe microscopy
- Atomic force microscopy
- In-vitro fertilization
The following transmissibility graph shows the vibration isolation performance offered by all Herzan’s TS Series tables (in all six degrees of freedom).
- Offers 99% vibration isolation at 11.5 Hz and beyond
- Offers 90% vibration isolation at 3.3 Hz
- Enables passive vibration isolation from 1000 Hz and beyond
- Allows active vibration isolation from 1.2 to 1000 Hz
- Facilitates around 50 dB of vibration reduction beyond 20 Hz