Lumenera’s INFINITY5-5 is a high-quality, 5-megapixel (MP) microscopy camera that delivers remarkable speeds at high resolution. The camera is based on the Sony® Pregius™ global shutter CMOS sensor that is similar to sCMOS technology.
The INFINITY5-5 camera allows rapid focusing at high frame rates of around 75 frames per second. This means it can be used in many different applications.
In addition, the camera features a 2/3″ sensor format that accommodates a resolution of 2464 x 2056 with 3.45-micron pixels. It can be linked to a computer and a HDMI television or monitor through the HDMI output. This is useful for applications where knowledge sharing is crucial.
Simultaneous Live Viewing on Computer and HDMI Monitor
The INFINITY5-5 camera can be used by directly linking it to an HDMI monitor, or it can be connected to a Mac or computer through USB 3 for both preview and capture of images. Furthermore, the soft-touch response buttons can be utilized to control the INFINITY5-camera with or without connection to a PC.
Ready to Perform
The INFINITY5-5 camera comes ready for use and is provided with power supply, cables such as HDMI and USB, and INFINITY CAPTURE software for routine imaging requirements, for example, image capture, live preview, video clips, and camera setting adjustments.
Lumenera’s INFINITY5-5 camera even offers third-party interoperability with DirectShow and TWAIN interfaces, MatLab systems engineering software, MetaMorph and Micro-Manager microscopy software, and LabView analysis software.
Precise color reproduction is ensured with Lumenera’s dedicated algorithms, resulting in a sample preview on a monitor that corresponds with the view in the microscope eyepiece.
All microscopy cameras offered by Lumenera come with an industry-leading, full four-year warranty.
- Dual output to HDMI and USB 3 compatible monitor
- Fast frame rates at approximately 75 fps at full resolution in 8-bit
- Monochrome or color IMX252 Global Shutter CMOS sensor with 2/3″ optical format, offering 2464 x 2056 resolution with 3.45 x 3.45-μm pixels
- Sony Pregius global shutter sensor technology
- Software is compatible with Windows 7, Windows 8.1, Windows 10, and MAC OS X 10.13, 32 and 64-bit operating systems
- High-speed USB 3.1 Gen 1 interface for easy connectivity and fastest image delivery; USB 2.0 supported
- Selectable 12- or 8-bit pixel data
- Intuitive on-camera buttons for image capture, white balance, and power
- Suggested coupler: 0.6x–0.7x
- Support is provided for third-party capture and analysis applications—MetaMorph and Micro-Manager