The Maestro 3000 Integrated Control Box from FARO® is a turnkey controller solution for galvanometer-based laser marking systems. Maestro 3000 integrates the LEC scan controller, interface hardware (laser extension and I/O boards), and a power supply that can power a scan head into a slim, 1U rack-mountable enclosure.
Built for laser processing system integrators and OEMs, the Maestro 3000 controller-in-a-box provides customers with the best of both worlds — enhanced, high-performance laser marking control with quick and easy installation.
The Maestro 3000 is a solution for a number of applications such as laser marking, laser welding, automated laser processing, micromachining, etc. Users just need to connect a cable, load the WinLase® Laser Processing Software onto their PC, and they are all set to go.
Behind Maestro’s easy-to-use user interface is the LEC, FARO®’s next-generation Ethernet-based “smart” controller, that offers customers simple laser management, flexible equipment location, and lower PC costs.
Features of the FARO® Maestro Controller
- 100% networkable
- Supports Profinet, EtherNet/IP, and Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT) and Industry 4.0
- Flexible architecture (configurations, modes, laser types)
- Provides ASCII Remote Command Interface (Remote API)
- Based on the LEC-2 next-generation Ethernet-based “smart” controller
- Slim 1U rack-mountable enclosure
- Offers remote access, control, and monitoring
- Supports several of the popular laser types including SPI and IPG fiber lasers, and general-purpose laser extension options
- Supports XY2-100, SL2-100, and other 24-bit protocols