The Atomry® Thermal ALD System from OkyayTech includes a stainless steel reactor chamber with substrate sizes of 100, 200, and 300 mm.
It has up to 8 precursor lines that can be individually heated up to 200 °C, heated gas manifold and delivery lines, MFC controlled purge/carrier gas, solid/liquid/gas precursors delivery, and GUI/Recipe controlled isolation valve.
The Atomry® Thermal ALD System offers temperatures of up to 250 °C standard (400 °C optional).
- Easy-to-use GUI
- Fully automated with recipe control
- High aspect ratio 3D Surround Coat™ for high surface area coating
- Top-notch scientific support team and recipe library
Lid for standard substrate sizes
- In-situ QCM thickness monitor
- 10-wafer and 25-wafer cassette batch process
- In-situ ellipsometer process development kit
Optical lid for in-situ ellipsometry
- H2S kit for 2D materials research
- Ozone process with ozone generator (GUI/recipe integration)
- RF substrate biasing
Dome lid for non-standard substrate sizes
- Active cooling kit
- Glovebox integration kit
Self-limiting and high growth-rate ALD of Al2O3 films can be performed in the temperature range of 100 °C–225 °C.
Uniformity of the thickness of Al2O3 film is better than 1% on wafers measuring 200 mm.
With the Atomry® Thermal ALD System, a near-perfect linearity performance was realized for growth cycles varying from 5 to 500 cycles at 200 °C. A refractive index of more than 1.6 and carbon-free chemistry are both clear indicators of high-quality and dense film growth. Furthermore, six-sigma film uniformity of <1% is realized over wafer diameters of up to 200 mm.
In the temperature range of 100 °C–225 °C, a relatively constant GPC was achieved, representing the perfect ALD window with an extraordinary GPC value above 1.29 Å/cycle.