Herzan’s TS-C30 active vibration isolation table is a next-generation solution from the TS Series. It delivers significant active vibration isolation performance, specifically for scientists working on nanoscale and compact microscopes.
In addition, TS-C30 is the most economical active vibration isolation table available from Herzan. It provides more value for scientists looking for low-frequency vibration isolation and includes a host of features that directly prove useful for their applications.
- Research-grade technology—Sophisticated piezoelectric sensory technology offers unparalleled isolation performance
- Isolates all vibrations—Low-frequency active vibration isolation can be realized in all six degrees of freedom
- Active > Passive: Absence of low-frequency resonance plus stiffness as high as 500 times translate to relatively better performance when compared to passive systems
- Dynamic isolation—All resonances are damped by an internal feedback loop
- Premium design—Brushed metal with black-anodized top plate
Each TS table offers vibration isolation performance that allows research instruments to improve their resolution by eliminating ambient vibration noise that can have an impact on their data. In essence, any instrument susceptible to vibration noise below 5 Hz can considerably gain from the exclusive technology integrated into the TS Series table.
Common applications of TS Platforms are given below:
- In-vitro fertilization
- Scanning probe microscopy
- Atomic force microscopy
The transmissibility graph shown below indicates the vibration isolation performance offered by all Herzan’s TS Series tables (in all six degrees of freedom).
- Passive vibration isolation from 1000 Hz and beyond
- Active vibration isolation from 1.2 to 1000 Hz
- Up to 50 dB of vibration reduction beyond 20 Hz
- Vibration isolation of 99% at 11.5 Hz and beyond
- Vibration isolation of 90% at 3.3 Hz