The ResQ CQL handheld Raman analyzer available from Rigaku offers first responders, law enforcement, and border protection, a sophisticated method to detect prospective threats. The analyzer detects threats in an enhanced tactical form factor, thereby optimizing the functionality, specifically in environments involving high stress.
The ResQ CQL analyzer integrates the 1064-nm Raman advantage with better sample presentation and ergonomics. This makes it even easier to carry out chemical analysis of liquids, powders, mixtures, gels, etc.
The ResQ CQL includes a conventional library of more than 13,000 Raman-active chemicals and the additional potential to transfer, upgrade, and translate entries. The Raman-active chemicals include precursors to chemical warfare agents (CWAs), cutting agents, explosives, narcotics, hazardous chemicals, pesticides, steroids, etc.
By using the 1064-nm Raman excitation, users can detect more with lower fluorescence interference, which is a standard in models of the older generation.
A number of accessories are provided to satisfy a majority of the sampling needs, thus offering much more convenience. These accessories will be helpful not only to analyze substances of different forms, but also to protect the users from potentially harmful materials:
- Sampling test stand
- Adjustable nose
- Tablet adaptor
- Vial adaptor
- Periscope adaptor
- Bottle adaptor
With respect to performance, the ResQ CQL handheld Raman analyzer surpasses industry standards for conventional handheld Raman analysis. In order to guarantee usage quality in the field besides being an acceptable testing method, ResQ CQL has been subjected to various certifications, such as:
- ISO 9001:2015 certified manufacturing facility
- SWGDRUG Category C for confirmatory testing (with QuickDetect)
- MIL-STD 810-G rugged
- FDA 21 CFR Part 11 traceable reports
- SWGDRUG Category A for presumptive testing
- IP-68 decontamination
With the assistance of Rigaku’s global sales and support distribution team, the ResQ CQL analyzer provides 24//7 Reachback support, software upgrades, and library updates throughout the service life of the analyzer.
- LED flashlight for optimal sample visibility
- QuickDetect automated colorimetric for non-visible detection (optional)
- CR123 disposable or Li-PO rechargeable batteries
- On-board 5 MP camera for imaging, barcode scanning, or colorimetrics analysis
- Periscope adaptor improves sampling flexibility
- Quick Scan button for more quicker scans
- Tamper-proof reports
- 4C Technology for precursor monitoring
- Connectivity via Wi-Fi, USB, or peer-to-peer
Rigaku ResQ CQL 1064 nm handheld Raman analyzer
Introducing ResQ CQL
1064 nm Handheld Raman Analyzer—ResQ CQL