CRAIC Technologies’ Apollo II M™ Raman microspectrometer has been engineered for innovative research. The microspectrometer also ensures user-friendliness and offers reliability.
Using the Apollo II M™, Raman microspectra™ can be acquired quickly and easily. Thus, users can focus better on sample measurements, rather than operating the instrument. Typically, it is ideal for regular research, cutting-edge research, failure analysis, and quality control.
The optics, software, and hardware used in the Apollo II M™ Raman microspectrometer have all been optimized for performing Raman spectroscopy of microscopic samples, in combination with a fixed confocal aperture for reliable and robust measurements.
The Apollo II M™ is ideal for fast, non-destructive analysis in the areas of materials science, life sciences, physics, and chemistry. Moreover, it has a flexible and modular design, and can be easily fitted to an upright microscope to perform confocal Raman microspectroscopy.
The instrument incorporates solid-state spectrometers to ensure high speed and sensitivity. In addition, scanning spectrometers have been equipped to perform state-of-the-art research.
A wide range of other features like kinetic Raman and photoluminescence microspectroscopy, imaging and mapping of the Raman spectra with high spatial resolution can also be incorporated. It is possible to use the modules in combination to achieve maximum experimental flexibility.
Moreover, the Apollo II M™ Raman spectrometer can be integrated with other CRAIC microspectrometers to include a range of capabilities such as UV-visible-NIR microspectroscopy, film thickness measurements, and many more.
The Apollo II™ Raman Microspectrometer has the ability to capture Raman spectra in a quick and easy manner, as it performs Raman microspectroscopy within a few seconds.
The Apollo II™ Raman microspectrometer is a Class IIIB laser product. UV-visible-NIR microscopes, UV-visible-NIR microspectrometers, and Raman microspectrometers are general-purpose laboratory instruments. They have not been cleared or approved by the European IVD Directive, the United States Food and Drug Administration, or any other agency for diagnostic, clinical, or other medical use.
The Apollo II M™ Confocal Raman microspectrometer is a robust, reliable, and powerful instrument.
- High-performance Raman microspectroscopy
- Raman spectral mapping
- Solid-state Lightblades™ Raman spectrometers come as a standard option for high speed and sensitivity, but can be optimized to scanning Raman spectrometers for ultra-high resolution and spectral range
- Can be used alone or combined with a CRAIC UV-VIS-NIR MSP
- Standard laser wavelengths of 405, 532, 633, 785, and 830 nm are offered, with more options offered on request
- Photoluminescence microspectroscopy
- From the experts in microspectroscopy
- Easy to use and maintain
- Reliable, robust, and powerful
- Graphene and carbon nanotubes
- Biology and life sciences
- Materials science
- WMD analysis
- Process contamination analysis
- Explosives and drugs of abuse
- Pharmaceutical quality control