The Q300T T Plus from Quorum Technologies is a large-chamber, turbo-pumped coating system that is best suited for sputtering a single large diameter specimen measuring up to 8″/200 mm or multiple smaller specimens across a similar diameter.
The Q300T T Plus is suitable for thin-film applications and SEM/FE-SEM. It is equipped with three sputtering heads to guarantee uniform deposition of individual large specimens or several smaller specimens.
Triple sputtering head with automatic shutter closed. Image Credit: Quorum Technologies.
NB: It must be noted that sequential sputtering of three different sputtering metals from each sputtering head is not feasible—for sequential coating, Q300T D Plus must be used.
- 16 GB memory can store over a 1000 recipes
- Ultimate vacuum of 5 x 10−5 mbar or less can be achieved
- New multi-color LED visual status indicator
- New touch and swipe capacitive screen
- Multiple-use profiles can be configured on a single machine
- USB port for upgrading and downloading process log files
- New software sorts recipes per user, based on recent use
- Interchangeable stage options
Recommended Applications for Q300T T Plus
- Multiple sample preparation for SEM
- Wafer inspection
These products are intended for Research Use Only.