The Q150R Plus from Quorum Technologies is ideal for use with Tungsten/LaB6 SEM and Benchtop SEM.
The Q150R S and ES Plus can be used to sputter coat noble metals.
Suggested for magnifications:
- Up to x 50k using Au, Au/Pd
- Up to x 100k using Pt (optional)
The Q150R E and ES Plus can be used for carbon cord coating for elemental analysis.
Ladybird larvae hair coated 10 nm Au x 2.5 k magnification. Image Credit: Quorum Technologies.
- New touch and swipe capacitive screen
- Can realize vacuum of 2 x 10−3 mbar
- New multi-color LED visual status indicator
- USB port for upgrading and downloading log files
- 16 GB memory can store over 1000 recipes
- Multiple-user profiles can be configured on a single machine
- Interchangeable stage options and plug-in heads
- New software sorts recipes per user, based on recent use
The Q150R Plus Comes in Three Configurations
- Q150R E Plus—an automatic carbon cord coater that can be used for SEM applications such as WDS and EDS
- Q150R S Plus—an automatic sputter coater that can be used for non-oxidizing metals. Available sputtering targets include gold/palladium, gold, and platinum.
- Q150R ES Plus—an integrated system that can carry out sputtering as well as carbon coating. The deposition heads can be exchanged in a matter of seconds.