The Thermo Scientific™ Evolution™ 350 UV-Vis Spectrophotometer features a double-beam optical design that provides precision and exceptional reliability for innovative applications. It has been developed for laboratories that demand higher performance.
Thermo Scientific™ INSIGHT™ Software rapidly guides users through the various steps of analysis, from sample to final report. Software includes tools for data collection, processing, and reporting provide the results required for scanning, quantitative analysis, and kinetics applications. In addition, a wide range of accessory options provides versatility to examine nearly all types of samples.
Applications: Materials science, academic, food and beverage, chemicals, chemicals environmental, industrial QA/QC, and pharmaceuticals.
Ready for the Challenge
- The reliable double beam optical design of the Evolution 350 Spectrophotometer offers precision performance, exceptional reliability, and long-term stability for the most challenging applications
- Data accuracy is guaranteed with optional Calibration Validation Carousel (CVC) for automated performance verification
- Enhanced performance for modern testing requirements and peak resolution capabilities with selectable bandwidths ranging from 0.5, 1.0, 1.5, 2.0, to 4.0 nm
- Instant measurements and superior performance can be obtained over the whole wavelength range of 190–1100 nm with xenon flash lamp
Move from Samples to Answer Faster
- Users can easily move from sample to final report — with intuitive INSIGHT Software guiding them through each step
- Complex methods can be personalized easily using workflow-oriented application modules
- Required results for scanning, quantitative analysis, and kinetics applications can be acquired with complete software tools for data collection, processing and reporting
- Data security with optional INSIGHT Security Suite Software tools helps users realize 21 CFR Part 11 compliance in a pharmaceutical laboratory
Security Suite is a comprehensive data security toolset, allowing you to perform the following tasks:
- Limit and control access to features and tools in the INSIGHT software and other instrument applications
- Set and manage security policies to ensure proper data handling
- Customize and enforce digital signatures to establish responsibility
- Log and view security events
- Security Suite software can be used to manage a single system or to manage multiple instruments distributed on a network
Improve Productivity with Sampling Flexibility
- Users can accelerate their analysis using Thermo Scientific™ Smart Accessories with snap-in design for ease of use and consistency
- The wide beam separation and large sample compartment of the Evolution 350 Spectrophotometer offer flexibility for exclusive accessories and modern applications
- Manual setup can be eliminated with auto-recognition and software integration of cells changers, sippers and auto-sampler accessories
Accessory Ordering Information
All accessories are sold individually. Other accessories include cuvette and test holders, cell changers, sippers, calibration carousels, small volume sampling, fiber optic probes, and accessories for both rapid mixing and reflectance.