The Thermo Scientific™ Evolution 201 and 220 UV-Vis spectrophotometers allow users to empower their analysis and ensure productivity and versatility in their labs.
With next-generation Thermo Scientific™ INSIGHT™ software developed for both tablet-based and computer control, your instrument is up to date at all times and ready for the next sample challenge.
Routine measurements can be taken to the next level with the Thermo Scientific™ Customized User Environment (CUE) software, which allows users to fully customize the logical measurement steps as well as the output environment.
This instrument range provides real innovations that offer improved usability and performance — without any complexity — for routine to research analysis. The user-friendly software, innovative instrumentation and broad choice of accessories offered by the Evolution 201 and 220 systems are ideal for performing experiments the way users want — for the results they need.
INSIGHT Software — Sophistication Simplified
- The home screen can be customized for convenience and easy navigation
- CUE scripting helps create a tailored interface and streamlined workflow
- Workbook tools guarantee precise results and help save time
Improved Engineering Offers Ultimate Performance
- Double-beam geometry with 1 nm spectral bandwidth for precision measurements
- Xenon flash lamp does not require warm-up time and thus enables instant measurements
- Precision monochromator drive provides rapid scanning data collection and wavelength accuracy
- Electronic triggering offers a maximum level of precision for fast-mixing kinetics measurements
- Application Focused Beam Geometry (AFBG) technology facilitates top performance from solid samples, microcells, and fiber optic probes
Powerful Convenience at your Fingertips
- Built-in keypad enables communication with INSIGHT software
- Color touchscreen offers device control using integrated computer
- The option of Local or PC configurations offers convenience and flexibility
Accessories for all Types of Sampling Needs
- A variety of accessories, with different temperature control options, sippers, sample changers, and solid sampling devices, complete your analysis
- Easy software integration offers users full control of their measurements
- Selection of Peltier Single Cell Holder or a Smart 8-Cell Peltier system for sample monitoring and temperature control from 0 °C to 100 °C
Assured System Performance
- The Thermo Scientific™ UV Validator package delivers support for validation activities and system qualification
- Mercury lamp accessory is available to carry out instrument calibration
- Thermo Scientific™ INSIGHT security software offers all the necessary tools to meet 21 CFR Part 11 requirements
- Documentation enables compliance of user’s system with the requirements of FDA, GxP, ISO 9001:2000, and ISPE 2001 regulations and guidelines