The Thermo Scientific™ BeerCraft™ Software can be used to ensure the consistency of each unique brew. Obtain results faster without the need for complex calculations.
More than 20 beer attributes can be analyzed at the touch of a button. The software includes preprogrammed methods for fast and simple measurements.
The addition of BeerCraft Software to Thermo Scientific™ GENESYS™ 50 or Thermo Scientific™ GENESYS™ 150 UV-Vis Spectrophotometers, enables users to maintain the identity of their beer and their brand’s success.
Users can Expand Their Beer Analysis
With the growth of their brewery, users’ analytical testing requirements will also increase. For users ready to expand their quality testing program, BeerCraft Software integrated with the GENESYS 50 or GENESYS 150 UV-Vis Spectrophotometer will be a priceless addition to their testing process.
Using a spectrophotometer to test beer quality is a fast, simple, and economical choice to ensure consistency from batch to batch, and even bottle to bottle.
Users can Obtain Results Fast and Easily
More than 20 attributes of beer — like color, bitterness, and Vicinal Diketones (VDKs),— can be analyzed. Since methods are pre-programmed, analysis of samples can be performed quickly.
Users can just scroll through a list of methods, select a method of their choice, and perform the analysis.
Results of the analysis can be easily saved, tracked and reported.
Save Time and Money - Cost-Effective and Affordable Testing
- UV-Vis is a dependable and established analysis technique. Users can obtain analytical values to assess beer quality, rather than relying solely on pass/fail results. Since results can be tracked over time, waste and bad batches can be reduced.
- The size, simplicity, and low-cost of a UV-Vis spectrophotometer and the variety of tests available make it the ideal instrument for quality testing.
- There is no need for high-cost test kits. The methods are configurable and can be used with reagents and chemistries from any vendor.
When used with the GENESYS 50 or GENESYS 150 UV-Vis Spectrophotometer, BeerCraft Software offers additional instrumentation benefits:
- Walk-up convenience with a simple-to-use, high-resolution, touch screen interface
- Built-to-last - designed for reliable and repetitive use
- Advanced connectivity – print directly from on-board control using the Wi-Fi adapter option
- Sampling flexibility - offers single-cell analysis and high throughput with 8-cell changer increasing productivity and efficiency