The Kinexus lab+ available from NETZSCH has been developed to endure the stresses of a busy Quality Control laboratory, to offer dependable and powerful rheological test abilities. User-friendly operations are crucial in this environment, and the rSpace software facilitates rheological testing powered by Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) for test protocols that can be used by any company.
The Kinexus lab+ rheometer can be easily set up to satisfy standard rheological test needs for dispersions and other soft solids and complex fluids, over an extensive range of industry sectors.
- Intelligent geometry recognition with complete auto-configuration and user feedback on the status of the system to ensure robust data for all measurements
- Entire modes of rheological operation — shear rate control, direct strain controlled oscillation, and stress control
- Exclusive rSpace software interface provides complete flexibility of test set-up, which includes sequence-driven SOP-type functionality for robust Quality Control measurements
- Modular rheometer designed with special “plug and play” cartridge system for all environmental and temperature controllers — the entire power, mechanical, fluid, and communication links made in one single action
- Extensive range of measurement geometries improved for rheological characterization of soft solids and complex fluids, such as emulsions, dispersions, surfactant and polymer solutions, gels, and pastes
- Disposable plate option enables curing of materials
- Multifunctional accessory design — plate cartridges including exchangeable lower plates for an economical solution to deal with the widest application coverage
- It is possible to get the entire sample history, from the point of loading onto the rheometer, in data file as standard – since ensuring dependable rheology data for complex non-Newtonian materials starts prior to a measurement
- Dynamic shear rheometer configuration for standard and QC testing of asphalt binders
- Excellent gapping and vertical travel capabilities provide ultimate versatility and user access for loading the samples easily