The Sentinel Blackbelt Pro™ available from Cincinnati Test Systems (CTS) is a next-generation multi-test, multi-port, multi-channel testing instrument. It controls and performs asynchronous or synchronous test sequences on and up-to four independent parts, all under the control of a single Blackbelt Pro instrument.
Multi-Channel Blackbelt Pro Test Instrument Improves Productivity
At the time of product manufacturing and testing, mass flow and pressure or vacuum decay leak testing techniques are utilized to evaluate the leakage rates and check the integrity of sealed components.
Such non-destructive tests are utilized across different industries and are vital for compliance and quality control on high production assembly lines. Attempts to manage numerous tests can slow down production as users try to track and examine data on individual leak testing systems, however the Blackbelt Pro mult-channel capabilities supports ease of use.
The multi-channel test instrumentation helps manual and automatic leakage testing processes by offering up to four separate tests in a single, completely integrated unit. In addition, these leak testing systems save time and space by enabling users to perform and manage various kinds of leak tests all through their production line. The following video shows the leakage testing process in detail.
Video Credit: Cincinnati Test Systems.
Multi-Port, Multi-Test, Multi-Channel; Configurable for Leak, Flow, Pressure, and Vacuum Test Requirements
- Pressure or vacuum decay-with certified leak standard
- Pressure or vacuum decay-pressure change/time
- Pressure or vacuum decay-pressure change
- Occlusion test (pressure or vacuum test)
- Mass flow with certified leak standard
- Mass flow direct flow reading
- The instrument is very flexible and highly configurable
- One-, two-, three-, or four-port sequential operation
- Four-port independent, asynchronous and synchronous test capability
- Up to 999-part programs can be stored
- Up to 200,000 test sequencing
- Multi-test dependence programming
- Offers digital I/O control
- Up to one million test records from internal memory can be recalled
- “SmartKey” digital ID tracking conforms to 21 CFR Part 11
- Includes 18 inputs/18 outputs with improved tooling control
Selectable Test Parameters
- Rapid test
- Test pressure level compensation (selectable on/off option)
- Modifiable Environmental Drift Correction for each test program
Advanced Product Features
- Bench-top configuration 11″ width x 12.5″ height x 17″ depth
- Wall-mount configuration 16.25″ width x 13.5″ height x 10″ depth
- Robust 32-bit processor and (8) 24-bit A/D converters
- XY Graphing (loss, flow, or pressure)—Spanish, Chinese, Korean, and English
- Language neutral color LCD, 9.25″ touch screen, 480 x 272 operator display
- Extended instrument control via EtherNet/IP™ communication
- Benchtop includes independent port LED Pass/Fail, lighting
- On-screen test status detects Pass, Fail, In-test, and Error
- Barcode-ready input RS232 Alpha-numeric string is stored with the test results.
- Single test channel
- Modular control and pneumatic packages
- Transducer zero and span are reset automatically at the time of auto-calibration
- Auto calibration comprises mass flow leak standard certified for flow and pressure
- “Performance factor” calibration feedback guarantees precise results
- Features guarantee precise results and easy set-up and troubleshooting for operators
- Self-Test separates the test instrument pneumatics to confirm a “no leak” condition
- Includes firmware validation document
All instruments from CTS contain test result storage and password-protected program. These instruments are CE certified and come with a two-year limited warranty. Standard instruments will normally be delivered in two to four weeks, plus delivery time.
CTS has over three decades of experience in perfecting highly accurate, reliable, and repeatable instruments to improve the most difficult leak test applications in any manufacturing setting.
Application engineers at CTS will help customers to develop a customized solution that is particularly suited to their requirements.
CTS reliably offers the right solution to fit customers’ specific testing needs.