With a measuring range of 0.5–1500 μm, the new ANALYSETTE 22 NeXT Micro from FRITSCH is ideally suited for all measuring operations.
The ANALYSETTE 22 NeXT has an intelligently modified measurement design, which makes it particularly compact and space-saving. For most measurements, the measuring time is less than a minute — including a dependably residue-free cleaning.
Laser Particle Sizer ANALYSETTE 22 NeXT Micro.
The comprehensive evaluation of the particle size examination happens automatically with clearly organized results that can be directly viewed on the screen. Users can also save and print out a report that is customized to their requirements.
Users can get all the decisive benefits: short analysis times, easy operation and cleaning, reliably reproducible results, as well as the recording of supplementary parameters, such as pH value and temperature during wet dispersion.
Typical Areas of Application
The ANALYSETTE 22 NeXT Micro is particularly suitable for efficient particle size analysis — in research and development, production, and quality control, or for regulating manufacturing processes.
ANALYSETTE 22 NeXT wet dispersion unit.
Perfect Wet Dispersion
The excellence of a particle size analyzer is based on its dispersion capabilities. Thanks to the ingeniously reduced design and strong engineering of the ANALYSETTE 22 NeXT, the dispersion unit is especially sturdy and virtually maintenance-free. The total absence of movable seals and valves in the sample circuit guarantees that dead spaces are not present for the sample material to settle.
The robust, adjustable-speed centrifugal pump spreads the sample evenly in the circuit for unwavering measurements.
To quantify samples that tend to agglomerate, users just need to introduce the optionally available high-performance ultrasonic box to the sample circuit.
- Compact, space-saving design
- Solid and low-maintenance with just a few moving parts
- Incomparably priced particle size analyzer with an exclusive measuring range from 0.5–1500 µm
- Short measuring times, particularly high measuring accuracy
- The whole measuring process is highly flexible to program through SOPs and a measuring time of usually less than 1 minute
- Recording of pH value and temperature
- Consistent reproducibility and dependable comparability
- Single laser—faster measurement
- Continuous logging of the laser output
- Fast and real-time recording of all scattering data
- Very enlarged measuring angle
- Completely automatic analysis
- Rapid, automatic beam adjustment
- Robust, virtually wear-free, and maintenance-free dispersion unit with residue-free rinsing
- Simple operation and rapid, residue-free cleaning
- Exceptional support
- Exceeds the ISO 13320 requirements
Schematic measurement design ANALYSETTE 22 NeXT Micro.
Product Video: Laser Particle Sizer ANALYSETTE 22 NeXT