For the past 25 years, AMS Alliance has been consistently providing laboratories and scientists innovations to create new analytical solutions with the help of Discrete technology. AMS Alliance’s advanced instruments, accessories, reagents, and software help customers to increase laboratory productivity and overcome complex analytical challenges.
The Smartchem range from AMS Alliance makes use of washable cuvettes with a built-in wash and control station, thereby ensuring lower operating costs and lower risk of contamination. Apart from automated analysis, the Smartchem range ensures automated system quality control.
The Smartchem range enables users to ensure:
- Improved results
- High performance
- Higher productivity
- Lower operating costs
The Smartchem analyzers use a dedicated sample prep module to determine NOx through Cadmium reduction:
- New ISE module for measuring conductivity, pH, and redox
- A comprehensive range of automated instruments enable performing 140 to 600 tests per hour
- Completely automated, user-friendly instruments
- Large range of accessories
- High flexibility for regular or special chemistries
- Direct read
- Ready-to-use reagents for environmental analysis
All analytical procedures such as sample analysis, working standard dilution, cuvette washing, and system QC are completely automated.
- Easy-to-use operating software compatible with all LIMS
- Direct read: improved simplicity and security
- Durable cuvettes with built-in cuvette quality insurance system
- Low reagent consumption
- Smartwash system prevents carryover while sampling
- Smartchem 140 can perform up to 140 tests per hour
- Smartchem 170 can perform up to 170 tests per hour
- Smartchem 200 can perform up to 200 tests per hour
- Smartchem 450 can perform up to 450 tests per hour
- Smartchem 600 can perform up to 600 tests per hour
Each of the two ranges—Winechem for Wine market and Smartchem for Environment market—includes specific methods and dedicated ready-to-use reagents for the analysis of water and wine.
Ready-to-Use Reagents: The Best Way to Save Time and Money
The ready-to-use reagents are developed, tested, and validated by AMS Alliance’s application laboratory, thus ensuring the ideal stability and reproducibility of analysis. This ready solution considerably simplifies the prepping of analyses and facilitates the storage and use of reagents. Moreover, it secures the analyses with reagents adapted to each instrument and application.