Analytik Jena has introduced a new analyzer—called compEAct—that guarantees rapid and reliable analysis of nitrogen and sulfur in gases, liquids, and LPG samples in refineries and the chemical and petrochemical industry, even when laboratory resources are limited.
Features like high throughput, short measurement times of 2 to 5 minutes, and easy-to-use software help users increase productivity and decrease costs.
- The lowest detection limits (N: 15 ppb and S: 5 ppb) with HiPerSens detection and wide linear measuring range
- Easy touchscreen operation with complete access to an extensive method library
- Ideal for remote access and unattended 24/7 operation
- Compact, stand-alone design—all relevant system components are integrated into a single device (footprint < 0.3 m²)
- Complies with both national and international regulations (ASTM, UOP, ISO, IP, EN, and GOST)
Choose the EAsy way
- Consistent analysis of nitrogen and sulfur
- Minimum space requirement
- Maximum sample throughput
- Maximum safety and minimum maintenance needs
- Time-saving features—factory-tuned, pre-calibrated, short measurement times, and 24/7 operation
The Analyzer That Thinks for Users
The EAvolution device software sets a new benchmark in functionality and simplicity. Its core features include individual reporting, flexible data export, and an integrated method library.
A built-in LAN connection enables remote access and direct LIMS integration. With the compEAct self-monitoring system, users no longer have to be concerned about unscheduled downtimes for system checks and maintenance. The EAsy protect system tracks and improves all pertinent process parameters in real-time.
In addition, the maintenance assistant informs users of future maintenance needs and reduces maintenance cycles and costs. The built-in Auto-Protection System ensures operational reliability and the highest service lifespan for crucial system components.
- Oil and gas
- Chemicals and materials
The EAvolution software is self-explanatory. Featuring the look of an easy smartphone app, the software provides complete access to all significant functions of the device. Its ease of use guarantees reliable analysis and smooth operation without extensive user training.
A Quick Access sidebar, a pictogram-based interface, and flat substructures allow users to easily navigate between menu items. The software is integrated with a library of IP, UOP, ASTM, and ISO compliant methods, check functions, and calibration sequences.
EAvolution— Your Benefits
- Incorporated method library
- Tailored reports and data export
- Intuitive operation utilizing multi-touch gesture control and Quick Access sidebar
- Full standard compliance (IP, ISO ASTM, DIN, etc.)
- LIMS connectivity and automatic data backup
- Messaging, maintenance assistant, and service module
- A LAN port enables external control and data evaluation, and online support is also available
The Best Accessories for Your Application
The level of automation for the compEAct system can be adapted to individual needs—from manual handling of only a few samples a week to fully automated, unattended operation around-the-clock in high-throughput laboratories.
- Autoinjector AI
- Autosampler LS 1
- Autosampler LS 2
- LPG 2.0 module for automatic LPG dosage
- GSS module for analysis of both pressurized and non-pressurized gases
- GSS/LPG combi module for LPG and flexible gas analysis