Micromeritics’ Flowsorb III uses the flowing gas method to measure surface areas. This method involves a constant flow of a mixture of inert and adsorptive gas over the sample at atmospheric pressures.
The Flowsorb III offers both single-point and multi-point BET surface-area measurements with reliability, speed and precision. Samples with surface areas ranging from 0.01 m2/g to more than 1,000 m2/g can be accommodated easily.
- Accurate and high-speed surface area analysis
- Appropriate for a broad range of surface-area measurements
- Includes both analyzer and preparation in a single instrument
Features and Benefits
- The ultra-stable detector prevents drift and the need for continuous readjustment
- Single-injection calibration needs only a single control setting; can be adapted to any non-corrosive adsorbate mix
- Similar to other instruments, a cold trap is conveniently placed in front versus side placement; this placement minimizes the chance of breakage
- Robust construction for day-in and day-out operations
- Integrated sample preparation
- All displays and controls are located at the eye or arm level, and out of the spill zone