The NexION® 2000 from PerkinElmer is regarded as the most flexible ICP-MS on the market, loaded with a range of special technologies that collectively deliver the highest performance irrespective of the analytical difficulties.
The system is versatile and capable of easily handling any sample matrix, particle size and interference.
The NexION® 2000 ICP-MS was granted the Application Award from LaborPraxis in the Bio and Pharma Analysis category on April 11th, 2018. The award was presented at Analytica 2018 held in Munich, Germany. It was an acknowledgment of the new method that allowed the users to measure the amount of metal in a separate cell for the first time.
The NexION® 2000B ICP-MS features several aspects ideal for laboratories new to ICP Mass Spectroscopy:
- The Extended Dynamic Range capability offers the potential for detecting high- and low-level elements in a single sample run
- The system features the fastest data acquisition speed that is commercially available (100,000 points/second) to handle any particle size
- The system is loaded with a dedicated SMARTintro™ sample-introduction module capable of simplifying operator setup and facilitates workflows of the users
- The NexION® 2000 ICP-MS has a new solid-state RF generator with revolutionary LumiCoil™ technology — the first ICP-MS RF coil that needs no cooling or maintenance
- The Syngistix™ software offers an intuitive interface that reflects the workflow of the users, with left-to-right, icon-based navigation and extends guidance through the analysis of the users. In addition, it has a cross-platform solution that helps streamline the transition from technique to technique
- The system has three quadrupoles, three gas chambers and three modes of operation, which collectively provide better interference removal and deliver improved detection limits and data accuracy
- Triple Cone Interface along with Quadrupole Ion Deflector offers no maintenance beyond the cones
Triple quad power meets the versatility of a single quad in the NexION 2000 ICP-MS.
Source: PerkinElmer Food Safety and Quality
|21 CFR Part 11 Compatible
|Product Brand Name